ISTANBUL (IGFA) – According to the news reported by the Communications Authority, President Erdogan, Vice President Fuat Oktay, who took off from Istanbul Atatürk Airport for the capital Doha at 13.30, Istanbul Governor Ali Yerlikaya, First Deputy Chairman of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) Assembly Zeynel Abidin Okul, Chairman of the AKP Party in Istanbul, Osman Nuri Kabaktepe and some people associated with him were dismissed.
President Erdogan and Minister of Youth and Sports Mehmet Muharrem Kasapoglu, Deputy Chairman of the AKP Party Group Özlem Zengin, Chairman of the Parliamentary Foreign Affairs Committee and Deputy AKP in Istanbul Akif Çağatay Kılıç, AKP MP Rize Osman Ashkin Bak, Director of Presidential Public Affairs Fahrettin Altun and Presidential press secretary Ibrahim Kalin He went to Doha.
- US President diagnosed with cancer
- Rail traffic increases between Iran and Azerbaijan
- Most adults do not know that they have hypertension.
- Husband: We have opened 77 field hospitals in 10 provinces.
- Gasoline and diesel vehicles are prohibited
- Amid Fed Uncertainty
- The strike in Belgium will also affect flights! – News details
- European Partner City Award Chigli – News Details
- The only Turk at the Classic Fair in Palm Beach! – News details
- Roubini Inflation Warning – Last Minute Turkey & World News