ANKARA (IGFA) – President Recep Tayyip Erdogan held meetings with his Turkmen and Azerbaijani counterparts in narrow format and between delegations at the First Summit of Presidents of Turkey-Azerbaijan-Turkmenistan.
Following the bilateral meetings, President Erdogan met with President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev and President of Turkmenistan Serdar Berdimuhamedov at the leaders’ meeting.
Speaking at the summit of the presidents of Turkey, Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan, President Erdogan said that the completion of the process of full membership of Turkmenistan, which joined the Organization of Turkic States as an observer member, will give us great strength.
Summit of heads of state Turkey-Azerbaijan-Turkmenistan
— Recep Tayyip Erdogan (@RTErdogan) December 14, 2022
Saying: “We need to start working on transporting Turkmen natural gas to Western markets,” said President Erdogan, “we are ready to work on the transmission of electricity from Turkmenistan and Azerbaijan to our country.”
In his speech, Erdogan noted that they saw that the road to peace could be opened if diplomacy was given the opportunity with the grain deal and the exchange of prisoners between Russia and Ukraine.
- His stomach was completely cut out!
- President Erdogan met with Putin – News Details
- European Space Agency becomes a partner – News Detail
- Overcharge lawsuit for disabled people who want to purchase a vehicle without SKT
- Asthma deaths are on the rise worldwide.
- Islam Memish’s peak forecast by grams has changed
- If you rub it under your feet, the cough immediately stops!
- The American crypto company decided to close!
- Market prices continue to rise
- $50 billion per month