SHAFAQNA TURKEY – The US CPI came in lower than expected on a monthly and yearly basis in March yesterday. PPI data came in below expectations. After the data, in the expectation that the Fed will not continue its aggressive policy of raising interest rates, the dollar index fell, and gold continued to beat records.
An ounce of gold has risen in price to 2045 dollars, a gram of gold has broken a new record – 1274 lira.
Grams of gold: 1271.12
Quarter gold: 2.155.00
Half gold: 4.310.00
Full gold: 8.587.00
Republican Gold: Trading at 8,822.00 Lira.
- The gruesome attack on the Stöcken Muslim cemetery in Germany
- Fasting improves stress tolerance
- An exploding pressure cooker snatched a girl from life
- How are seizures treated? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Pay attention to this symptom visible in the eyes
- What are the benefits of rose hips?
- What are the benefits of jujube fruit? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- The hunger limit for a family of four has been determined
- Strep-A statement from the Ministry of Health!
- These symptoms may be a sign of spring depression.