SHAFAKNA TURKEY. Current fuel prices continue to be on the agenda of vehicle owners after oil price volatility. There has been a new development for citizens who are looking into fuel price increases and discounts. After discounts on gasoline and diesel fuel, another news about discounts came last day. According to the latest statement, the cost of a liter of gasoline has been reduced. So, how much did diesel and gasoline cost today (December 10, 2022), how much was it?
According to the latest news, fuel prices, especially gasoline and diesel prices, are one of the most researched topics. After the recent price reduction, car owners asked themselves the question: “Will there be a discount on diesel fuel and gasoline, how much, how much?” While he was contemplating his questions, a last-minute event occurred. Gasoline prices have been reduced. Here are the details of the discount news…
THERE IS A DISCOUNT ON GASOLINE
From Saturday, December 10, there is a discount on gasoline in the amount of 72 cents. There is no news of any increase or discount in the diesel group, which recently received a discount of 1.87 liras.
LIVE FUEL PRICES (SATURDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2022)
Gasoline price: 17.42 TL
Diesel price: 21.10 TL
Gasoline price: 17.63 TL
Diesel price: 21.26 TL
Gasoline price: 17.62 TL
Diesel price: 21.34 TL
- President Erdogan met with Aliyev – News details
- said that a large amount of cryptocurrency was stolen!
- Binance: We will continue to grow in Turkey
- Thanks to the UN agreement with Turkey
- Borsa Istanbul’s cheapest shares announced
- If the famous CEO is right, the big days for these three cryptocurrencies are near!
- Stock assets of domestic investors increased by 250 percent over the year
- Parliament Speaker Sentop met with Austrian non-governmental organizations – News Details
- Experts reveal unknown signs of heart disease
- Global food prices to rise sharply in 2022