SAFAKNA TURKEY- The Istanbul Association of Food and Essential Goods Retailers (PERDER) has announced that it has decided to fix the prices of some meat products during the month of Ramadan.
“THE WEIGHT OF THE MEAT WILL BE 190 TL”
The association said in a statement: “Due to the recent sharp increase in the price of red meat, as a result of our work with officials from the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, the Meat and Dairy Institute, we have decided to fix the prices of some meat products. products in the month of Ramadan. In this regard, it was proposed to sell to our members who have a meat department and who are included in the campaign, from March 20, 2023, at a recommended price of 190 Turkish Lira per kilogram of ground beef and 210 Turkish Lira. per kilogram of beef cubes. We plan to continue this practice after the month of Ramadan. We respectfully announce this to the public and wish you a blessed Ramadan.
- How Toxins Affect Us I The LifeCo
- Baron wanted by Belgium captured in Turkey
- BIST Sustainability Index 25
- Minister Nabati: We prevented tax evasion
- The period of the free bone is over, now it is sold for money at the butcher!
- The price of a barrel of oil continues to fall
- Earthquake near the island of Crete!
- Will SCT be removed on mobile phones and tablets?
- Will bitcoin rise? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Turkish armor to the leaders of the G20! used for the first time