Colonel Nadir Birami, head of intelligence for the Revolutionary Guards in the city of Sena in Iran’s Kermanshah province, was killed by protesters during anti-regime demonstrations in the city.
According to an Iranian state television report, Colonel Nadir Birami, head of intelligence for the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, was killed by protesters in the city of Sehna in Kermanshah province during demonstrations against the regime in the city.
The news reported that Colonel Birami was attacked with a knife by a group of demonstrators during today’s demonstrations that began in the city of Seine, and he died after the attack, and the demonstrators who killed Colonel Birami were arrested and tried. .
The death of 22-year-old Mahsa Amini, who fell ill and was hospitalized after being detained on September 13 in Tehran, the capital of Iran, died on September 16, causing outrage in the country. Demonstrations that began after Amini’s funeral in her hometown of Sakkyz on September 17 engulfed many cities across the country. Iranian state television reported that 41 people were killed during the demonstrations, including members of the security forces.
- Silvergate Shock in Crypto – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- Will the increased salary of a civil servant come before January 15?
- What will the new minimum wage be?
- The EU will strictly monitor the cryptocurrency
- Improve Your Sex Life With Exercise I The LifeCo
- Campaign with 25% discount from TOKİ
- New minimum wage below poverty line
- It was announced that it is not true that BioNTech will leave Germany
- Good news about the salary increase for civil servants!
- Signs of stability in China’s economic management