SHAFAQNA TURKEY. In this regard, one property was put up for sale in the Manavgat district in Antalya, 4 in the Sariyer district in Istanbul, one in the Karacabey district in Bursa, 3 in the Çankaya district in Ankara, one in the Aydın district in Kusadasi and one in the Ciftlikkoy district in Yalova. . . .
Depending on the provinces and square meters, the prices for the purchase of said real estate were determined in the range from 250 thousand liras to 20 million liras.
The application deadline has been set as 21 February for properties in Antalya, Istanbul and Bursa and 22 February for properties in Ankara, Aydın and Yalova.
Tenders will be conducted by “bargaining” by receiving closed envelope proposals from more than one bidder and negotiator, and will be completed by an auction with participation of bidders with which negotiations are still ongoing.
- What are the benefits of vegetables? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Civil servants and pensioners monitor December inflation
- Ramadan and intermittent fasting | Coach in your pocket
- Bitcoin and Ethereum look for a way out
- Mixed surveillance on Asian stock exchanges – latest news from Turkey and the world
- Current Gasoline and Diesel Prices (March 15, 2023)
- The World Speaks Sam Bankman-Fried
- Former minister Faruk Celik started the war or landed on the battlefield? Who did he call “poop” in the media? – News details
- Musk has declared war on Apple
- How much is bitcoin and dollar worth?