ISTANBUL (IGFA) – President Recep Tayyip Erdogan made a statement about the work being done to extend the Black Sea Grain Corridor Agreement and said they were preparing to host Russian President Vladimir Putin in Turkey in August.
Declaring that they agree with the expansion of the Black Sea Grain Corridor, President Erdogan recalled that United Nations (UN) Secretary-General António Guterres also sent a letter to Putin and said: “I hope that with this letter, we and Russia’s joint efforts to expand the work of the grain corridor we assure you. So, we will quickly continue the problems of the underdeveloped poor African countries, as we shared with Mr. Putin.” He said.
- Great trip to the engine!
- Vedat Bilgin: There is no victim of internship
- How to make Lasagna?
- 70% increase in sales of battery electric vehicles
- The price of a gram of gold is 1254 lira.
- Foods that should not be put in the refrigerator
- Turkish Grand National Assembly Speaker Kurtulmus visits TRNC – News Details
- Election hype in Greece – News Detail
- A new name has been announced for EYT members whose trials never end!
- Pregnant women should absolutely not eat this fish!