ISTANBUL (IGFA) – Abide Gülel, who is also a member of KOREV (Association of Adoptive Families), visited the Olki Kindergarten and Orphanage in the capital Lomé.
Gülel, who distributed toys she brought from Turkey to the children, spent a lot of time with them.
Gülel, whose name means “queen” in Togo, was welcomed by the children like a queen.
Gülel, a businessman and sportsman with a master’s degree in energy law from Scotland and a doctorate in international leadership from France, promised to prepare a project for the children of Togo and Africa, the budget of which will be fully covered, while receiving information about the situation of the child population from the authorities.
Meanwhile, Abide Gülel, who started the rally with street racing in Finland, continues her business life without slowing down.
- How much do dollars and euros cost in the markets?
- It was announced that it is not true that BioNTech will leave Germany
- What causes thrush?
- Government Inflation – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Apple changes the supply of chips
- What should be done before pregnancy?
- Global rise in sleeping pill use
- Here are ways to invest in the future…
- Embracing Minimalism in Everyday Life I The LifeCo
- Parliament Speaker Sentop met with Austrian non-governmental organizations – News Details