SAFAKNA TURKEY- The ever-deepening poverty in Turkey has been made concrete by the interest shown in the Affordable Meat Sales project initiated by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality. Citizens who wanted to buy meat cheaply at the Başkent Mobil market, which was established in the Sıhhiye Abdi İpekçi park, lined up in long lines despite the cold weather.
It is reported that ABB will continue selling meat at low prices until February 3rd.
At Başkent Mobil Market, ground beef sells for 139.5 Turkish liras per kilogram, while a kilogram of cubed meat sells for 149.5 Turkish liras. Meat is sold at a maximum of 2 kilograms per person to “benefit all citizens”.
- Mark Mobius Reveals Bitcoin Estimated Value Next Year
- 3 main enemies of heart health!
- Bitcoin Quit Message from Binance CEO
- Bottega Veneta now offers a lifetime warranty on its bags
- TRON Inventor Takes This Altcoin From Binance!
- A new era in MHRS appointments!
- Bulgaria considers acquisition of Bayraktar TB2 SİHA
- Investigation of the syrup that caused the death of children
- Will the increased salary of a civil servant come before January 15?
- Cause of permanent loss of smell revealed