SAFAKNA TURKEY- The ever-deepening poverty in Turkey has been made concrete by the interest shown in the Affordable Meat Sales project initiated by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality. Citizens who wanted to buy meat cheaply at the Başkent Mobil market, which was established in the Sıhhiye Abdi İpekçi park, lined up in long lines despite the cold weather.
It is reported that ABB will continue selling meat at low prices until February 3rd.
At Başkent Mobil Market, ground beef sells for 139.5 Turkish liras per kilogram, while a kilogram of cubed meat sells for 149.5 Turkish liras. Meat is sold at a maximum of 2 kilograms per person to “benefit all citizens”.
- A new era in home advertising!
- Attention! Some types of fish are almost poisonous.
- prof. Dr. Ali: XBB version 1.5 will roll out faster
- How much is a dollar worth in Istanbul free market? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Latest bitcoin and crypto situation, focus on Fed interest rate decision
- Regulation of civil servants and pensions!
- A neighboring country went to the polls… Election results in Greece – news details
- Last minute… Export decline in February
- The Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey will announce its interest rate decision tomorrow
- Turkish dollar forecast for the end of 2023 from giant US bank