SAFAKNA TURKEY – While Brent crude was below $80, Turkey entered the new year with rising gasoline prices. Brent oil lost nearly 9% in the first week of 2023 as recession fears intensified. Brent crude is trading on international markets at $78.45.
QUIET MAXIMUM FUEL
Despite such a decrease in Brent oil, on Saturday, December 31, the last liter of gasoline was increased. This surge was followed by another quiet rise in fuel prices.
With the last raise
The price of gasoline in Istanbul is from 19.44 TL to 19.51 TL, the price of diesel fuel is from 22.02 TL to 22.07 TL,
The price of gasoline in Ankara is from 19.67 TL to 19.71 TL, the price of diesel fuel is from 22.23 TL to 22.26 TL,
The price of gasoline in Izmir ranges from 19.66 to 19.70 Turkish liras, the price of diesel fuel from 22.40 to 22.43 Turkish liras.
LPG prices, on the other hand, have not changed.
- Avicenna’s proposal for a source of healing
- The table shows two figures for the increase in the minimum wage!
- Gold started a new day with growth
- President Erdogan spoke with Zelensky by phone – News details
- He became the second person to receive Togg! – News details
- These symptoms may be a sign of spring depression.
- Mercedes-Benz moves to a new strategy in Turkey
- What is diabetes? Health Impact – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- Free Market Foreign Exchange Prices – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- Diesel Discount Arrives – Last Minute Turkish & World News