SAFAKNA TURKEY – According to a post on the institution’s social network, the necessary permissions and instructions have been made to regulate and balance the meat and milk markets in preparation for the month of Ramadan.
The meat market is regularly monitored to protect producers and consumers. Necessary measures are being taken to ensure security of supply and price stability for red meat.
The necessary procurement processes have been completed to supply enough products at economical prices to the Meat and Dairy Institute’s sales outlets and Tarım Kredi Birlik markets.
In addition, it was decided to sell fresh meat carcasses to the market, if necessary, taking into account the production costs of producers.
- Export data for 2022 announced
- Expert warns men
- Treasury balance sheet shows deficit in 2022
- 7 Facial Cleansing Tips You Should Try in Winter I LifeCo
- Iletishim’s tough response to National News
- What are the benefits of vinegar? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Bulgaria considers acquisition of Bayraktar TB2 SİHA
- Minister Ozer met with the President of Azerbaijan online – News Details
- 8 Benefits of Strength Training I The LifeCo
- Greece’s policy of tension in relations with Turkey and historical pendulums