SAFAKNA TURKEY – According to a post on the institution’s social network, the necessary permissions and instructions have been made to regulate and balance the meat and milk markets in preparation for the month of Ramadan.
The meat market is regularly monitored to protect producers and consumers. Necessary measures are being taken to ensure security of supply and price stability for red meat.
The necessary procurement processes have been completed to supply enough products at economical prices to the Meat and Dairy Institute’s sales outlets and Tarım Kredi Birlik markets.
In addition, it was decided to sell fresh meat carcasses to the market, if necessary, taking into account the production costs of producers.
- Trading resumed on the stock market
- 3 homemade recipes to prevent wrinkles around the eyes
- Residents of Ygdir rebelled against the increase in prices in restaurants
- How Toxins Affect Us I The LifeCo
- Supply crisis hit Volkswagen
- TEDAŞ debts of 2000 TL or less will be removed
- Russian cosmonauts went into outer space … These are the moments
- Earthquake in Turkey triggered a rise in oil prices
- Russian sanctions against 52 people, including Irish Prime Minister Martin
- Chicago Turks Send Aid – News Detail