SAFAKNA TURKEY – The price of carcass meat, which was 100 Turkish liras per kilogram in November 2022, increased to 170 Turkish liras at the end of this month. Ground beef has risen in price to 220 Turkish lira. Prices have doubled against the euro. Deputy of the CHPP Bekir Bashevirgen,…
Red meat prices skyrocketed! The article first appeared in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- What causes eye pressure? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- How does an EYT employee quit their job?
- The price of a barrel of oil continues to fall
- Record profits for car manufacturers
- Interest rate decision announced – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Home sales fell 18 percent year on year.
- Earthquake victims whose houses are damaged will be given interest-free loans!
- Reuters Communications Analysis Office, FETO’s new tactic?
- You don’t understand it, but the microbe returns to its nest
- Finally! You can write to yourself on whatsapp!