SAFAKNA TURKEY – The price of carcass meat, which was 100 Turkish liras per kilogram in November 2022, increased to 170 Turkish liras at the end of this month. Ground beef has risen in price to 220 Turkish lira. Prices have doubled against the euro. Deputy of the CHPP Bekir Bashevirgen,…
Red meat prices skyrocketed! The article first appeared in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- European Partner City Award Chigli – News Details
- Binance MultiChain Solution – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Fed gold starts the week on a record
- We eat it because it is healthy, but inside it is no different from poison!
- Residents of Ygdir rebelled against the increase in prices in restaurants
- Fahrettin Altun reacts to Sweden – news details
- The bakery sells baklava in pieces!
- Record profits for car manufacturers
- The largest CBRT increase in history was implemented with a reserve of $8.5 billion.
- Money for antisocial youth in South Korea! – News details