SHAFAQBA TURKEY – The Ministry of Labor and Social Security issued a statement regarding the news that was on the agenda and that there will be no interim increase in the minimum wage.
The statement said Labor and Social Security Minister Vedat Bilgin did not have a minimum wage statement. The statement included the following statements:
“Today, some sites have news about the minimum wage, which are presented as new. Our minister has not made a new statement regarding the minimum wage. These reports do not reflect the truth.”
- Second opportunity for EYT members from Bağ-Kur!
- A bloody end to the political debate in Germany! 2 Turks died – news details
- IAEA Director Grossi: Unacceptable explosions occurred at the Zaporozhye NPP site
- What is foot-and-mouth disease? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Bitcoin continues to decline – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Scientists have warned! Canine flu poses a great danger to humans
- Three Scenarios for the US Debt Crisis from Economists
- The dollar broke an absolute record, exceeding the mark of 20 lira.
- Pre-election currency order from the Central Bank
- The solution to raise public transport in Ankara!