In a written statement from SHAFAQNA TURKEY-Aegean Exporters’ Association; It was reported that while Turkey went to the polls, there was a lot of pressure on foreign exchange and access to finance became difficult.
Eskinazi said: “Exchange rates, which negatively affect the competitiveness of our exporters, should gradually approach their real values in a way that ensures the competitiveness of exporters. The way to credit for the business world must be opened. Energy prices should be brought down to levels that will improve the competitiveness of Turkish exporters. If these steps are taken quickly, we will be able to overcome the foreign exchange deficit in our country by increasing export and tourism revenues in the second half of 2023.
- New tax hike on the way
- The inflation report has arrived! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Dollar – euro how much today?
- The weight of bread has decreased, the price has increased
- Bitcoin continues to lose value – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- New solution for Borsa Istanbul from the Ministry of Treasury and Finance!
- ASO President Ardych: “We will meet the staffing needs of our industrialists in an earthquake-prone region”
- Dollar / Turkish lira tops 26 – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- 10 million 400 thousand people die every year from excessive salt intake and hypertension
- decrease by more than 10% by 2060.