SHAFAQNA Türkiye – The rent increase rate, which is calculated based on the 12-month CPI average, appeared in April. The rent increase rate, calculated on the basis of the average 12-month consumer price index announced by the Turkish Statistical Institute, was 70.20 percent after the March inflation announcement.
According to news cited by Habertürk, the exchange rate, which peaked at 72.45 in January, fell to 71.83 in February. The highest level of increase will apply at a rate of 70.20 percent with the increase to be made this month for jobs.
An addendum to the 25 percent ceiling, introduced in June 2022 to prevent housing rents from skyrocketing, will remain in effect until July.
If the new application is not implemented, the housing growth rate will be calculated according to the 12-month CPI average as of July.
- Big discount on used cars
- How Toxins Affect Us I The LifeCo
- Historical foreign exchange scissors on the last business day before the election
- Malnutrition in the first 5 years of a child’s life affects health in adulthood
- This time it’s a fake dentist case.
- Walk for 20 minutes twice a day!
- Fitch raised its forecast for global economic growth in 2023
- Japan’s trade deficit narrowed
- Gold record… sold for 1258 lire
- “Artificial intelligence has discovered an antibiotic that can defeat a deadly supervirus”