SAFAKNA TURKEY – Weekly statistics on money and banking was published by the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey (CBRT).
Accordingly, as of January 6, the Central Bank’s gross foreign exchange reserves decreased by $3 billion 244 million to $79 billion 660 million. Gross foreign exchange reserves as of December 30 stood at $82 billion 904 million.
During this period, the gold reserves increased by $899 million from $45 billion 851 million to $46 billion 750 million.
Thus, the total reserves of the Central Bank decreased from 128 billion 755 million dollars to 126 billion 410 million dollars in the week of January 6, with a decrease of 2 billion 345 million dollars compared to the previous week.
- Here is the dollar, interest and inflation forecast
- 10 million 400 thousand people die every year from excessive salt intake and hypertension
- focused on gold
- Attention, those who cannot sleep because of the earthquake are afraid! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Ramadan Statement from the Meat and Milk Institute
- The Central Bank of the Russian Federation is expected to keep the discount rate unchanged
- Officer lost 1,139 TL in two months
- The price of Brent oil per barrel is $86.44.
- Meniscus surgery now completed in 15 minutes
- Expert warns men