SAFAKNA TURKEY – Weekly statistics on money and banking was published by the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey (CBRT).
Accordingly, as of January 6, the Central Bank’s gross foreign exchange reserves decreased by $3 billion 244 million to $79 billion 660 million. Gross foreign exchange reserves as of December 30 stood at $82 billion 904 million.
During this period, the gold reserves increased by $899 million from $45 billion 851 million to $46 billion 750 million.
Thus, the total reserves of the Central Bank decreased from 128 billion 755 million dollars to 126 billion 410 million dollars in the week of January 6, with a decrease of 2 billion 345 million dollars compared to the previous week.
- New investments of the Middle East formation in Yenibogazichi – news details
- Breath held in the pension increase, eyes on January 3!
- Pension rate in dollars in 10 years
- Vendors selling spare parts during the winter months are smiling.
- 5 Foods That Are Worse Than Sugar
- INSTANT GOLD PRICES
- Inaction in winter launches the heir!
- Japanese industrial production fell in November
- Speaker of the Parliament Sentop opened the campus of Maarif Schools in Skopje – news details
- Geopolitical concerns over oil dissipated – last minute Turkey and world news