SHAFAKNA TURKEY. Customs duty applied to rice imports has been waived until August 31, 2023, regardless of country of origin. The decision entered into force after publication in the Official Gazette.
With the President’s decision to amend the decision on the regime of imports published in the Official Gazette, a footnote was added to the list determining customs duties on imports of varieties of rice and paddy according to the country of origin.
Customs duties applicable to the imports in question have been waived until August 31, 2023.
- Golden advice from an expert!
- Civil servants and pensioners monitor December inflation
- Altun: The definition of genocide is a political slander! – News details
- Western media’s ‘duplicitous’ view of the assault on independence
- Albanian Prime Minister Rama: I congratulate President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and UN Secretary General António Guterres on their firm determination
- Minimum wage negotiations begin! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- 32,000 Turks smuggled goats from Mexico to the US
- Stock market breaks records despite boss selling
- Refutation of the news about a temporary increase in the minimum wage from the ministry
- Gold started the day up! – Last minute Turkey and world news