SAFAKNA TURKEY- In Turkey, from January 1, tourists living in the country will be charged a 2 percent tax.
It has been announced that the housing tax will be levied on those who live in hotels, resorts, boutiques, hostels, villages, homes and campsites.
In addition, accommodation services for students in student dormitories, hostels and camps are exempt from tax.
Diplomatic personnel of foreign states in Turkey are also exempt from taxes.
- Raise for bags, but not public
- Muani was included in the squad instead of Nkunku, who was injured in France.
- Some properties in 13 provinces to be sold
- The most natural probiotic: protects the body like armor
- Recommendations for the Mediterranean diet against the food crisis – News Detail
- This year, the flu persists, causing lung damage and severe coughing.
- We have decided to discount 42.73% on natural gas used in places of worship and cemevis.
- Currency transfer from 4 countries, including Turkey!
- ‘Fiscal deterioration will accelerate’ – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Novagratz: will not reach this price in 5 years