SAFAKNA TURKEY- In Turkey, from January 1, tourists living in the country will be charged a 2 percent tax.
It has been announced that the housing tax will be levied on those who live in hotels, resorts, boutiques, hostels, villages, homes and campsites.
In addition, accommodation services for students in student dormitories, hostels and camps are exempt from tax.
Diplomatic personnel of foreign states in Turkey are also exempt from taxes.
- New record from Borsa Istanbul
- Important warning from Minister Koji
- Don’t let chronic fatigue syndrome get in the way of your life
- ceasefire from Russia
- An offer for civil servants and pensioners is under development
- Electricity exchange between Turkey and Iran begins
- Introduction to food labels I The LifeCo
- In 2022, food prices in the world fell by 1 percent, in Turkey they increased by 77 percent.
- In January, monthly inflation reached a maximum in 9 months!
- Borsa İstanbul raises expectations for 2023