SHAFAQNA TURKEY. It has been reported that Turkey is in the final stages of negotiations for $10 billion in financial support from Qatar, and that $3 billion of this resource could be transferred before the end of the year.
According to Reuters news, which is based on two Turkish officials and a foreign source, the source could be transferred by swap, Eurobonds or other means.
The Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey previously signed a $5 billion swap agreement with the Central Bank of Qatar, and this amount has been increased to $15 billion in 2020.
At the beginning of the week, news broke that Saudi Arabia would provide $5 billion in support to the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Erdogan met with Zelensky – News details
- Bulgaria considers acquisition of Bayraktar TB2 SİHA
- How to protect your immunity?
- French prosecutor’s office launches investigation into 2017 and 2022 presidential election campaigns
- The influenza epidemic that overwhelmed Bolu’s hospitals!
- Earthquake near the island of Crete!
- Muani was included in the squad instead of Nkunku, who was injured in France.
- Bitcoin breaks $19,000 level
- Molecular tests should have an absolute place in cancer treatment
- This time, science remained unanswered.