According to the Reuters news agency, the Russian Navy warship Ivan Khurs was attacked by Ukrainian-made unmanned boats as it approached the entrance to the Bosphorus Strait from the Black Sea.
The statement, circulated on the Telegram channel of the Russian Defense Ministry, says that the warship guards the Turkish Stream and Blue Stream gas pipelines, through which natural gas from Russia is supplied to Turkey.
The statement said: “All enemy boats were destroyed by the standard guns of a Russian ship 140 km northeast of the Bosphorus.”
- Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly Sentop met with the Prime Minister of Hungary – News details
- US Crypto Money Warning
- Why are we cold when we have a fever?
- Binance will spend $1 billion to keep its ecosystem afloat
- Former minister Faruk Celik started the war or landed on the battlefield? Who did he call “poop” in the media? – News details
- ENAG: 170 percent annual inflation
- There is no epidemic at the moment, but the cholera epidemic in Syria is alarming
- Home sales to foreigners in 2022 increased by 15.2 percent and reached 67,490 units.
- How many Turkish liras are traded per gram of gold?
- Confidence index data for last month released