SAFAKNA TURKEY- In a statement to the Russian state channel Russia 24, Novak praised the European Union (EU) agreement to apply a maximum price of $60 per barrel to oil transported by sea from Russia.
WE WILL SELL OIL ONLY TO THESE COUNTRIES
Stressing that Russia will continue to sell oil in accordance with market conditions, Novak said: “Even if we have to cut oil production, we will only sell oil and oil products to countries that work with us on market terms.” used the phrase.
Explaining that the application of the maximum price violates the rules of the market, Novak said: “The Russian government has emphasized many times that this decision is against the market, ineffective and contrary to all the rules of the World Trade Organization (WTO). said.
CEILING IS FORBIDDEN FOR THE PRICE
Indicating that they are preparing to ban the use of price cap instruments, Novak said: “We are working on mechanisms that will ban the use of price cap instruments. We believe that a price ceiling could lead to instability, energy shortages and reduced investment.” he said.
EU countries agreed on December 2 on a maximum price of $60 per barrel of oil transported by sea from Russia.
The G7 countries and the EU will also impose a ban on the import of oil transported by sea from Russia from December 5.
- EYT Pension Bank Promotion Request 2023
- Children can save thousands of lives with CPR and an automatic shocker
- Trump under arrest
- OSD: Automotive production up 15.8% in November
- The price of a liter of gasoline will rise from midnight today
- prof. Dr. Sema Kultufan Turan: COVID-19 is now a severe seasonal flu
- Minister Koca: “The number of city hospitals will increase to 36”
- Important warning from Minister Koji
- New York is the most expensive city in 2022
- Every year, 10 million people die from this disease!