SHAFAQNA TURKEY-Turkey is struggling with the biggest earthquake in its history. Two earthquakes of magnitude 7.7 and 7.6 that hit Kahramanmaras on Monday affected 10 provinces. The earthquake also affected neighboring countries. According to the latest estimates, 18,342 people died in the earthquakes in Kahramanmaras on Monday. The number of wounded was 74 thousand 242 people.
The death toll is increasing due to the earthquakes that rocked Turkey.
After the earthquake that strangled the entire country and affected 10 provinces, the death toll exceeded 18,000 as rigging and rescue work continued.
Murat Kurum, Minister of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change, visited the villages of Shatyrkhoyuk and Sakchagez, the districts of Nurdaghi and Islahiye, to listen to the demands of the residents of the city, where he coordinated the earthquake in Gaziantep, affected by earthquakes, and gave information about the destruction experienced. He reported that the independent section was found to be destroyed or badly damaged.
Noting that information on the status of damage to houses affected by the earthquake can be obtained from e-Devlet and hasartespit.csb.gov.tr, the Authority said: “At the same time, we will begin the largest post-disaster housing mobilization. in the history of the Republic in 10 provinces”.
- Raise for bags, but not public
- Dollar – euro how much today?
- Electricity Discounts Coming – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- The price of Brent oil per barrel is $86.44.
- This time, science remained unanswered.
- Bitcoin breaks $19,000 level
- How much is bitcoin and dollar worth?
- Hurricane Yang hit the USA! – News details
- TRON Inventor Takes This Altcoin From Binance!
- Credit support for traders from the Ministry of Treasury and Finance!