SHAFAQNA Türkiye – After the March inflation data was announced, thousands of civil servants and retired civil servants are looking for answers to their questions about the inflation gap. If in March inflation increased by 2.29 percent on a monthly basis, then on an annual basis it amounted to 50.51 percent. Along with inflation figures for March, a 3-month inflation gap for civil servants also appeared.
3 INFLATION DATA LEFT FOR 6 MONTHS
The increase in SSK and Bagh-Kur pensions will be completed after the announcement of the inflation rate for April, May and June. Pensions are raised twice a year, in January and July, by the amount of six months of inflation.
OFFICERS GET INFLATION DIFFERENCE AND COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT HIGH
Civil servants and retired civil servants receive a bonus twice a year equal to the sum of the inflation difference and the collective agreement bonus. The inflation difference is equal to 6 months of inflation compared to the increase under the collective agreement given in the previous period.
In the period from January 2023, the allowance under the collective agreement for civil servants and civil servants was set at 8 percent. The increase in the collective agreement for the period of July 2023 was 6 percent. In other words, the July increase will be determined by adding a new 6% collective bargaining increase to a 6-month inflation rate above 8%. These figures do not include the share of wealth.
INFLATION DIFFERENCE FOR 3 MONTHS
Salary increases for civil servants and civil servants are determined twice a year with a 6-month inflationary difference in addition to the collective bargaining allowance. According to the quarterly figures, civil servants were eligible for an inflationary difference of 4.52 percent (Retired civil servants and civil servants recently received an 8 percent contractual bonus, wages will be increased by the difference greater than this ).
SSK and Bağ-Kur pensioners also receive a raise every 6 months. The increase rate for pensioners is determined in accordance with 6-month inflation. The three-month increase of pensioners SSK and Bagkur amounted to 12.52 percent.
- Binance Resumes Bitcoin Withdrawals
- Vedat Bilgin: There is no victim of internship
- How much is the exchange today? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- One in five cars sold globally this year are expected to be electric.
- What should we consume for the health of our eyes? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- decrease by more than 10% by 2060.
- Contributions paid in pensions will be taken into account
- What are the benefits of rose hips?
- Diesel Discount Arrives – Last Minute Turkish & World News
- “Energy Expropriation Decision” – Last Minute Turkey and World News