SAFAKNA TURKEY – According to data compiled from Indicata’s online used car market report, 168,181 units were sold in Turkey’s online used car and light commercial vehicle market last month (when vehicles completely removed from advertising are considered sold).
In November of this year, sales increased by 16.2 percent compared to October and by 10 percent in total in the first 11 months compared to the same period last year.
47 PERCENT OF CARS IN ADVERTISEMENT SOLD
In November, the share of passenger cars in online used car sales was 81 percent, while the share of light commercial vehicles was 19 percent.
While the number of vehicles advertised on the used car and light commercial vehicle online marketplace stood at 361,382 in November, the number of vehicles listed increased by 1 percent from the previous month. 47 percent of advertised vehicles were sold.
According to an analysis conducted by examining the price changes of 123,620 listings in the 2010-2021 model years of 2,543 variants belonging to 258 models of the top 32 brands with the largest aftermarket sales, retail prices in the online market for used cars and light commercial vehicles rose by 10% compared to the previous month, it was seen to increase by 1.45.
TOP SELLING DIESEL VEHICLES
When the used passenger car and light commercial vehicle market in Turkey is ranked according to engine type, diesel vehicles had the largest share in November 2022 with sales of 107 thousand 111 units and a share of 63.7 percent.
Diesel vehicles are followed by petrol vehicles with sales of 56,135 units and a share of 33.4 percent, and hybrid vehicles with sales of 2,547 units and a share of 1.5 percent.
While the share of gas fueled vehicles was 1.2 percent in 1975 sales, the share of electric vehicles was determined to be 0.2 percent in 413 sales.
- The death toll from cholera is on the rise
- Why are fax machines still in use?
- Armed attack on a Turkish workplace in Germany – news details
- If you drink less water, be careful!
- The most effective weapon against disease
- Indonesia earthquake kills 162 people
- Vladimir Putin: The price of gas going to Europe will be determined in Turkey
- Ginger root is known for its countless health benefits.
- Russian cosmonauts went into outer space … These are the moments
- What awaits the Turkish economy in 2023?