SAFAKNA TURKEY – Saudi Finance Minister Mohammed al-Jadan said on Tuesday that his country welcomed the start of talks to use other currencies in addition to the US dollar in business transactions.
According to translation service Shafaqna, al-Qadan said this in an interview with Bloomberg news agency on the sidelines of an economic summit in Davos, Switzerland.
“There is nothing wrong with checking the quality of our commercial agreements with the US dollar, euro and rial,” he said.
“I believe that we will not ignore any discussion that will help strengthen trade around the world,” said the Saudi finance minister.
At that meeting, al-Jadan described Saudi Arabia’s relationship with China as “very strategic” and also said that Saudi Arabia has the same strategic relationship with other countries as America does.
- Last news! Contract personnel from the AK party and the EYT statement
- Currency opening prices on the free market today
- Last Minute in the Cryptocurrency Markets!
- How much did the dollar and euro cost on the free market?
- We don’t realize it, but it breaks the body
- UN call for garbage collection for Turkey! $113.5 million requested – News Detail
- Will SCT be removed on mobile phones and tablets?
- NATO approval for Finland has become “official”!
- Pay attention to this symptom visible in the eyes
- 5 health benefits of fasting