SAFAKNA TURKEY – Saudi Finance Minister Mohammed al-Jadan said on Tuesday that his country welcomed the start of talks to use other currencies in addition to the US dollar in business transactions.
According to translation service Shafaqna, al-Qadan said this in an interview with Bloomberg news agency on the sidelines of an economic summit in Davos, Switzerland.
“There is nothing wrong with checking the quality of our commercial agreements with the US dollar, euro and rial,” he said.
“I believe that we will not ignore any discussion that will help strengthen trade around the world,” said the Saudi finance minister.
At that meeting, al-Jadan described Saudi Arabia’s relationship with China as “very strategic” and also said that Saudi Arabia has the same strategic relationship with other countries as America does.
- Suspended Journalists Get Their Twitter Accounts – News Detail
- According to the EU health agency, a low risk subvariant of “Kraken”
- 5 Easy Exercises to Improve Your Posture I The LifeCo
- Expert name alerted, do not stay indoors
- The Shanghai Cooperation Organization is gaining critical weight in changing the global balance
- ceasefire from Russia
- Global gas prices are falling
- The size of the deposit with currency protection has decreased!
- Some properties in 13 provinces to be sold
- Do not eat vegetables and fruits in this way!