SAFAKNA TURKEY – Anthony Scaramucci, founder of SkyBridge Capital, said that 2023 will be a “recovery year” for bitcoin and that the price of bitcoin could trade between $50,000-$100k in the next 2-3 years.
“We talk about risk, but we believe in bitcoin,” said Scaramoci, who spoke at the CNBC conference in St. Moritz.
Bill Tai, one of the investors who attended the same conference, said he still expects bitcoin’s price to drop slightly. While stating that there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will bottom out here, Tai also stressed that the price could drop to the $12K level before bouncing again.
CoinShares chief strategist Meltem Demirors said that the price of bitcoin is likely to move in a range of $20,000 to $15,000 lower and $25,000 to $30,000 higher.
Demirors said: “I don’t think there are too many forced sales in bitcoin. “But I think the upside is pretty limited because I don’t see a lot of new capital coming in,” he said.
- We have increased the salaries of civil servants and pensioners by up to 30 percent.
- The Netherlands will ban the laughing gas, which is widely used among young people, from 1 January
- The benefits of this herb are endless.
- Xbox Game Pass has been delayed! – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- Today is the last day to pay property taxes.
- Ban on the export of pharmaceuticals
- Minister Cavusoglu: Countries in the region, such as Poland and Turkey, are most affected by the consequences of the war
- Vedat Bilgin: There is no victim of internship
- Diesel gets a 67 cent boost
- What are the health implications of polluted air?