SAFAKNA TURKEY – Anthony Scaramucci, founder of SkyBridge Capital, said that 2023 will be a “recovery year” for bitcoin and that the price of bitcoin could trade between $50,000-$100k in the next 2-3 years.
“We talk about risk, but we believe in bitcoin,” said Scaramoci, who spoke at the CNBC conference in St. Moritz.
Bill Tai, one of the investors who attended the same conference, said he still expects bitcoin’s price to drop slightly. While stating that there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will bottom out here, Tai also stressed that the price could drop to the $12K level before bouncing again.
CoinShares chief strategist Meltem Demirors said that the price of bitcoin is likely to move in a range of $20,000 to $15,000 lower and $25,000 to $30,000 higher.
Demirors said: “I don’t think there are too many forced sales in bitcoin. “But I think the upside is pretty limited because I don’t see a lot of new capital coming in,” he said.
- Agricultural input inflation increased by more than 100 percent
- Some of the products used to clean our mouths can put our health at risk.
- Cryptocurrency escape breaks record after FTX bankruptcy
- Putin’s confession from Merkel: Putin said you’re politically done
- The golden throne is shaking!
- Lab-Produced Artificial Chicken Meat
- Former Chinese President Jiang dies at 96
- What are the health implications of polluted air?
- More than 3,000 people visited the International Forum Atomexpo-2022
- Mobius Post-Crisis Bitcoin Forecast