A second fire has broken out in the past 48 hours at the Baghdad International Airport in Baghdad, Iraq’s capital.
A fire broke out in the Ninova Passenger Hall of Baghdad International Airport this morning. The airport said in a statement that the fire was extinguished and property damage was inflicted. It was stated that an investigation had been launched to find out the causes of the fire, there were no failures in flights.
A written statement from the Iraqi Civil Defense General Directorate emphasized that the fire started in the passenger hall, and 15 fire engines arrived at the fire.
A fire broke out last Tuesday at the international departures terminal at Baghdad International Airport, and it was said that the fire started in the terminal’s canteen and was brought under control. It is reported that three civil defense workers affected by smoke have also been hospitalized.
- Don’t miss your home: officially a vitamin bomb!
- Congratulations to Tokayev from President Erdogan – News details
- Bill Clinton sent a message of support to the Iranian protesters.
- The stock market started the day at a record level
- Great inflationary demagoguery at the door
- Applications in EYT exceeded 1.5 million!
- Housing is not for sale to non-Turkish citizens
- An interesting exit from the Russians!
- Call from scientists: “Simple measures can save the lives of 1 million babies a year”
- Farewell to nuclear from Germany