SHAFAQNA TÜRKİYE – The Circular dated January 5, 2023, which previously announced the severance ceiling of 17,904.62 Turkish Lira, has been cancelled.
Severance pay ceiling announced! The article first appeared in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- Bitcoin and Ethereum move from Elon Musk
- Mercedes-Benz moves to a new strategy in Turkey
- The car giant went bankrupt!
- Zelensky: Hunger cannot be used as a weapon
- The Shanghai Cooperation Organization is gaining critical weight in changing the global balance
- A critical stage in the process of creating a domestic combat aircraft …
- The World Speaks Sam Bankman-Fried
- Cavusoglu: The volume of goods transported along the Middle Corridor in 2022 is expected to be 6 times more than in 2021
- This will be the number one direction in the Far East – News details
- ‘Side effects’ of antidepressants may make people more ‘insensitive’