SHAFAQNA TÜRKİYE – The Circular dated January 5, 2023, which previously announced the severance ceiling of 17,904.62 Turkish Lira, has been cancelled.
Severance pay ceiling announced! The article first appeared in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- Where is Turkey located in the world?
- Middle East, 1st Best “University” in TRNC, 5th “University” in Turkey – News Details
- A new method for the early detection of Parkinson’s disease has been developed
- Baron wanted by Belgium captured in Turkey
- The poverty limit was 26 thousand 481 lira.
- The stock market started the day at a record level
- Credit card cash withdrawal operations are closed
- Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: Nothing would have happened in Ukraine without foreign powers
- Found a new method of treatment of bacterial diseases of the bones
- “Crypto and blockchain are not separate from each other”