SHAFAQNA Türkiye – Sex reassignment was banned in the country by a bill that was passed by a vote in the general assembly of parliament.
Accordingly, sex reassignment surgery and hormone therapy cannot be performed.
RUSSIAN LGBT MARRIAGE IS CANCELLED AND BANNED FOR ADOPTION
According to the bill, which imposes various restrictions on people who have already changed their sex in the country, the marriages of these citizens will be considered invalid and they will not be able to be adopted.
State Duma Chairman Vyacheslav Volodin noted that gender reassignment operations in the United States have increased 50 times over the past 10 years:Incredible trend! This is the path that leads the nation to corruption.he used this phrase.
Noting that gender reassignment is prohibited in Russia, Volodin said:This decision protects our citizens and our children.” said.
- The reaction of the Russian Foreign Ministry to the decision of the German Parliament on the “genocide”
- Mixed course in Asian stock markets following the Fed
- Measles surge exploded – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Beware of the earthquake! May cause heart attack and stroke
- How much is the bank promotion fee?
- ”Gasoline and diesel fuel at current prices in 2023”
- Important SMS Details for EYT Apps!
- Embracing Minimalism in Everyday Life I The LifeCo
- Wall Street doubts inflation target will be met
- European Partner City Award Chigli – News Details