SAFAKNA TURKEY – According to information provided by an official close to the topic who spoke to Bloomberg, BOTAŞ has resumed oil supplies to the Ceyhan terminal since Tuesday evening.
The official said that the loading of oil on ships began at midnight.
Representative of the Baku office of BP O.K. Bayatly said exports of crude oil via the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) pipeline continue as usual, but barrels are not being loaded onto tankers at the Turkish port.
The Kurdish regional government of Iraq announced that the flow of oil to Ceyhan had resumed on Tuesday evening.
Although there were no leakage or pressure problems after the earthquakes in Kahramanmarash, the supply of oil to the refinery in Ceyhan was stopped for safety reasons.
- Officially, an iron supply instantly increases the level of iron in the body!
- The third discount on gasoline! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Global markets cautiously start the new week
- Goldman: Turkey presents foreign currency liquidity risk
- Intermediate increase in traffic to the minimum wage is accelerated
- When will pensions and bonuses be calculated?
- The government of the Justice and Development Party raised the salaries of deputies to the maximum
- A gram of gold has reached its historical peak of 1368 lira.
- While waiting for the discount on fuel prices, the bad news arrived!
- Free Market Foreign Exchange Prices – Last Minute Türkiye and World News