SAFAKNA TURKEY- According to a recent study, European countries are constantly facing drug shortages. The Pharmaceutical Group of the European Union (PGEU) conducted a survey of pharmacies in 29 countries, including EU member states, Turkey, Norway and North Macedonia.
The results of the survey showed that the shortage of medicines in most European countries has worsened significantly compared to last year. A quarter of these countries experienced shortages of more than 600 medicines, and 20% reported shortages of 200-300 medicines.
- The World Speaks Sam Bankman-Fried
- Significance of Xi Jinping’s visit to Riyadh for US-China rivalry in the region
- Husband: We have opened 77 field hospitals in 10 provinces.
- Central Bank: Short-term external debt is $152.8 billion
- 6 tips to keep your memory healthy
- Experts warn: if beta infection is left untreated…
- Improve Your Sex Life With Exercise I The LifeCo
- Improper Consumption Harms the Kidneys – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Medical support for 10 people from the TRNC went to Turkey – news details
- “Unconscious First Aid Can Harm ‘Survival'”