SHAFAKNA TURKEY. The prices of simit, which is one of the cheapest products in everyday life, have again become a subject of discussion. After the increase in the minimum wage, both prices in the markets and wages in the food sector increased. Simit, one of the most consumed products in Turkey, is also getting its share of price increases.
Simit price increase by 2 TL! Bagel prices in the capital Ankara have been controversial. Ankara Chamber of Bagel Producers Savas Delibash said that the last increase in the price of bagels was in October and that after the increase in raw materials, their costs were high, so the increase was inevitable.
“THIS IS MORE SESAME, OIL, SKILL…”
Assessing bagel prices, Savas Delibash, president of the Ankara Chamber of Bagels, said: “Simit is a special product. It has more sesame, oil and craftsmanship. Since baked goods are always special products, their VAT is high. At the moment, I can say that merchants cannot earn even 7 TL,” he said.
Var Delibash stated that they wrote about the price increase in Ankara to increase the price of bagels to TL 7 from January and said: “The price of a simit will probably be TL 7. We can say that a bagel costs 7 Turkish lira, like on January 20 and 25.” said.
- Helicopter crashes in South Korea: 5 dead
- After gasoline, the amount of diesel fuel also increased.
- Erdogan met with Zelensky – News details
- Behind the scenes: Additional payments to civil servants and pensioners are coming!
- What will the new minimum wage be?
- What is the use of an apple? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Tech companies are targeting 35-60 percent growth by 2023.
- Announcement of $1 trillion from Saudi Arabia for Turkey!
- Money flowing into the stock market could increase 200 times
- Beware of the danger in the egg yolk! poses a major health risk