SAFAKNA TURKEY A statement issued by the Regional Health Agency of the Pays de la Loire and the Governor of Sarthe said that 6 children were vaccinated at the vaccination center in Le Mans on Saturday, December 18, which is different from an overdose than it should be.
The statement indicated that children aged 5 to 11 were typically given 10 milligrams of the Pfizer pediatric vaccine, and from age 12 were given 30 milligrams of the Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine, but 20 milligrams of the Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine was given to the 6 children in question. .
The statement, which noted that the families of the children had been informed of possible side effects such as fever and pain and follow-up after the error was noticed, stated that 5 children had not yet experienced any side effects. , and 1 child experienced fatigue and pain.
Prime Minister Jean Castex visited the designated vaccination center on the same day and spoke with people, most of whom had come to receive revaccinations.
- The Central Bank of the Russian Federation has published an amendment to the implementation instruction regarding the creation of securities.
- It destroys the health of the liver!
- $1 Billion World Bank Financing for Turkey
- What are the benefits of vinegar? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Swedish Prime Minister Kristersson: Turkey has the right to defend itself against terrorist attacks
- Roubini Inflation Warning – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Those who do not do this before eating eggs, beware!
- Protesters kill the chief of intelligence of the city of Seine of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps
- Bitcoin broke the record of the last 9 months
- Stock assets of domestic investors increased by 250 percent over the year