SAFAKNA TURKEY A statement issued by the Regional Health Agency of the Pays de la Loire and the Governor of Sarthe said that 6 children were vaccinated at the vaccination center in Le Mans on Saturday, December 18, which is different from an overdose than it should be.
The statement indicated that children aged 5 to 11 were typically given 10 milligrams of the Pfizer pediatric vaccine, and from age 12 were given 30 milligrams of the Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine, but 20 milligrams of the Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine was given to the 6 children in question. .
The statement, which noted that the families of the children had been informed of possible side effects such as fever and pain and follow-up after the error was noticed, stated that 5 children had not yet experienced any side effects. , and 1 child experienced fatigue and pain.
Prime Minister Jean Castex visited the designated vaccination center on the same day and spoke with people, most of whom had come to receive revaccinations.
- This year, the flu persists, causing lung damage and severe coughing.
- Prices for gasoline and diesel fuel continue to decline!
- Demand for used cars doubled
- Forecast for 2023 for Bitcoin cryptocurrency!
- Don’t even put it in your mouth!
- The name of the expert warns of “persistent cough”.
- What is colon cancer? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- 3 formulas to speed up conversions
- Chinese yuan rises after NBK decision
- Oil good news from President Erdogan!