abdpost.com / USA (IGFA) – An event was held at Times Square in New York to commemorate the victims of the 7.7 and 7.6 magnitude earthquakes in Kahramanmaras that affected 10 provinces.
Turks living in the United States honored the memory of those who died during the earthquakes, which are called the “catastrophe of the century”, with candles and carnations lit in Times Square.
Gathering in front of the statue of George M. Cohen in the square, the Turks lit candles in memory of the dead and left carnations in the square, which they decorated with Turkish flags.
The event was attended by American-Turkish businessmen, students, Turks who have long lived in the United States, and many foreigners.
The National Anthem was played at the event, and the memory of those killed in the earthquake was honored with a minute of silence.
- LPG imports increased by 124.92 percent year on year.
- Where is money transferred from foreign currency to TL?
- The inflation report has arrived! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- We support fragile countries like Turkey
- Helicopter crashes in South Korea: 5 dead
- Heart attack warning for drivers
- Gram analysis of gold before the decision of the interest rate expert!
- Gasoline Discount Coming – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Simit also got his share of the price increase!
- Early diagnosis kit released