The U.S. Supreme Court overturned a lower court ruling that allowed Halkbank to be held liable in the United States.
Recall that in 2019, US federal prosecutors filed a lawsuit against Halkbank based on transactions related to Iran’s $20 billion in oil and natural gas revenues under embargo.
After this decision, Halkbank shares rose 9.9%.
- DASK: more than 30,000 damage reports
- Beware of deficiency of this vitamin
- OPEC: world oil production increased
- Turkey’s gross external debt: $442 billion!
- Head of Communications Altun spoke at the European Parliament – News details
- Attention to epidemic diseases that will increase after the earthquake!
- The perfect combination of mental health and balanced nutrition I The LifeCo
- Foreign trade deficit increased by 44 percent in April
- Amid Fed Uncertainty
- New record in BIST 100