SAFAKNA, TURKEY. Some properties in 13 provinces will be privatized by Ankara Dogal Elektrik Üretim ve Ticaret AŞ (ADÜAŞ).
The ADÜAŞ General Directorate’s announcement on this matter was published in the Official Gazette.
Accordingly, some properties in Ağrı, Balıkesir, Bursa, Denizli, Edirne, Eskisehir, Erzincan, Kars, Kastamonu, Musa, Samsun, Tekirdag and Tokat will be privatized by ADÜAŞ by sale.
Bidding will be conducted by the method of bidding by accepting closed bids from more than one participant and conducting negotiations, and will end with an auction with the participation of participants with whom negotiations are ongoing. TRT
LEADING STUDENTS OF THE PEOPLE WHO TAKES LESSONS FROM IMAM KAFER SADIK (AS)
- When will EYT become law? News arrived!
- EYT regulation left until January
- A snake came out of the patient’s stomach – at the last minute Turkey and world news
- Turkey’s gross external debt: $442 billion!
- President Erdogan in Turkmenistan – News details
- UN statement on the occasion of World Toilet Day
- The peak of the banking index rise was interrupted
- Opposition: No drugs, Power: Don’t
- Will the increased salary of a civil servant come before January 15?
- The most natural probiotic: protects the body like armor