SAFAKNA TURKEY – Subsidiaries of South Korean financial group Mirae Asset Financial Group plan to invest a total of 93 billion won ($72.43 million) in Space X in January 2023, according to regulatory filings released Friday.
Mirae Asset Securities Co Ltd (006800.KS) and Mirae Asset Capital Co Ltd will invest 88.5 billion won and 4.5 billion won, respectively, in Elon Musk’s rocket and satellite company, a Mirae Asset Group spokesman told Reuters.
In addition, in July, Mirae Asset Securities invested 116 billion won in Space X through its own fund.
In October, Mirae Asset Financial Group planned to allocate about 300 billion won to fund Elon Musk’s deal with Twitter.
- New York is looking for a mouse catcher with a salary of 170 thousand dollars
- BIST wind in pension and investment funds
- The number of bitcoins (BTC) has exceeded 1.6 million.
- Cancer Dangers – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Earthquake victims whose houses are damaged will be given interest-free loans!
- Relieve pressure on exporters’ currency
- Mortality is high if streptococcus A is not treated early.
- 4 Great Ways to Cope With Mental Fatigue
- Contacts of the Rector of Bingol University in Kosovo – news details
- 6 tips to keep your memory healthy