SAFAKNA TURKEY – Subsidiaries of South Korean financial group Mirae Asset Financial Group plan to invest a total of 93 billion won ($72.43 million) in Space X in January 2023, according to regulatory filings released Friday.
Mirae Asset Securities Co Ltd (006800.KS) and Mirae Asset Capital Co Ltd will invest 88.5 billion won and 4.5 billion won, respectively, in Elon Musk’s rocket and satellite company, a Mirae Asset Group spokesman told Reuters.
In addition, in July, Mirae Asset Securities invested 116 billion won in Space X through its own fund.
In October, Mirae Asset Financial Group planned to allocate about 300 billion won to fund Elon Musk’s deal with Twitter.
- 4 Great Ways to Cope With Mental Fatigue
- Gasoline hype! Current petrol and diesel prices
- Repeated aggression of Armenia did not bring the desired results
- China lifts all temporary Covid-19 restrictions
- Istanbul Exchange is no longer cheap
- Aliyev received Russian Prime Minister Mishustin
- Increasing consumption of alcohol and cigarettes – Last Minute Turkey and world news
- Free Market Foreign Exchange Prices – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- Russian President Putin: We hope for the signing of a peace agreement between Baku and Yerevan
- Nabati: The difficult period is over…