SHAFAQNA Türkiye – The Chairman of the Board of the Ankara Chamber of Commerce (ATO) Gürsel Baran visited the Minister of Labor and Social Security Vedat Bilgin, as well as 4/A and 4/B, which are under the auspices of the Social Security Institute (SGK), in other words, pensions between the residents of SSK and Bagh- Kura. He pointed out that there are differences in the number of days for paying insurance premiums for
ATU President Gürsel Baran visited ATU Vice President Temel Aktay, Board Member Ahmet Akça and Assembly Member Kenan Bayram, as well as Minister of Labor and Social Security Vedat Bilgin in his office. ATO President Baran, who provided information on the issues and problems on the agenda of the business world during the visit, conveyed to Minister Bilgin his request to reduce the number of 9 thousand days of payment of insurance premiums required for the retirement of Bagh-Kur residents, including 160 thousand members of the Ankara Chamber of Commerce. Baran said Bağ-Kur members often ask for a reduction in the number of days of pension contributions.
EXPLANATION ON PENSION SUPPLEMENTS FROM MINISTER BILGIN
Minister Bilgin, who responded positively to ATO President Baran’s request, said they were working on the issue. In this context, Minister Bilgin stated that not all 4/B FGC employers could be judged in the same way, and that the criterion could be based on the number of employees.
- Transfer of at least $1 billion from the Wealth Fund to the stock market
- Anchovy season is over – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- The third discount on gasoline! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Severance pay ceiling announced!
- 2.1% of Turkish residents are carriers of this disease.
- “Global markets focused on US employment data”
- January Campaign Champions Announced
- Leaders of Japan and China meet for the first time in 3 years
- Turks buy onions 3 times more expensive
- Heart patients pay attention to this in Ramadan!