SHAFAQNA Türkiye – A rheumatology specialist at Emsey Hospital, who stressed that cold air waves, sudden changes in barometric pressure and fluctuations in humidity can exacerbate symptoms. Fulia Dörtbash said: “People with rheumatic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, lupus, ankylosing spondylitis and fibromyalgia may experience symptoms such as pain, swelling, muscle aches and fatigue.”
An indication that cold weather can increase the resistance of the joint fluid, making it difficult to move the joints, and changes in atmospheric pressure can increase joint pain by affecting the vessels. Dörtbach noted the following precautions for people with rheumatic diseases:
“You should try to dress appropriately for the changing weather. Exacerbation of symptoms can be prevented by choosing tighter clothing on days when the air temperature drops. Regular exercise can improve joint flexibility and strength. It is important that people with rheumatic diseases determine an exercise program with their doctor and follow that program. A healthy diet also plays an important role in the treatment of rheumatic diseases. Anti-inflammatory foods may be effective in reducing the severity of symptoms. It may be helpful to add fish, olive oil, fruits, vegetables, and fiber foods that contain omega-3 fatty acids to your diet. Stress can trigger symptoms of rheumatic diseases. Therefore, you should try to apply stress management methods.
- Earthquake victims whose houses are damaged will be given interest-free loans!
- Experts: Don’t be stubborn about migraines!
- The AKP will take a step back
- Gold breaks record in 3 months
- Cigarettes have risen in price, here are the new prices
- Mevlut Cavusoglu: Good news about rent support for civil servants
- City bus crashed into a workplace in Germany: 5 people were injured
- Global markets focus on Fed inflation data
- The Most Beneficial Exercises During Pregnancy I LifeCo
- Expert warns against myasthenia gravis