SAFAKNA TURKEY- Problems in global production and the supply chain are putting automakers in a difficult position.
Volkswagen, one of the world’s largest automakers, has been hit by a supply problem caused by the coronavirus and the ongoing war in Ukraine.
Therefore, Volkswagen will stop production at its main plant in Wolfsburg for several shifts in January.
From Jan. 9 to Jan. 27, the night shift of Assembly Line 3, which produces the Golf, will be affected by the production stoppage.
- Debt structuring to the state extended by one month
- Condemning the attack in Pakistan by Turkey!
- Brent oil costs $76.10 per barrel on international markets.
- Why are bitcoin and cryptocurrencies falling?
- Thanks to the UN agreement with Turkey
- “2023 will be a golden year for real estate”
- Will bitcoin rise? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- The arrangement of the tax base in the car will be carried out from December 1.
- Ease of obtaining a visa from Russia to Turkey
- Real estate sector: “Prices could rise by 40 percent”