According to news published by BBC News, the accounts of some journalists, including reporters for the New York Times, CNN and the Washington Post, have been blocked by Twitter on the basis that they shared information about Musk’s whereabouts.
However, due to mounting criticism, billionaire social media platform owner Elon Musk asked Twitter users what to do next. In a poll of 3.6 million people, 59% were in favor of lifting the ban immediately.
In his Twitter post, Musk said: “People have spoken. “The restriction on accounts posting my location will be lifted,” he said.
- Italy decides to ban artificial meat
- Free Market Foreign Exchange Prices – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- Attention, those who cannot sleep because of the earthquake are afraid! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- IIF Dollar Selection and Forecast
- Top selling car brands in 2022
- We support fragile countries like Turkey
- Andrey Botikov, developer of the Russian coronavirus vaccine, his close friend died
- What is colon cancer? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- What does base effect mean? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Statement on inflation from Minister Nabati!