ANKARA (IGFA) – The president and vice president of Taiwan will donate their monthly salary to Turkey.
The Office of the President also said in a statement that they hope to contribute to helping Turkey rebuild its homeland.
Taiwan’s President Tsai Ing-wen shared the photo on his social media account and received information on the situation on the ground by sharing a photo of him talking to members of our first search and rescue team in Turkey. “We are deeply grateful to them for their efforts and will do our best to provide them with the necessary resources,” said Tsai Ing-wen.
I spoke with members of our first search and rescue team in Turkey, who told me about the situation on the ground. We are deeply grateful to them for their efforts and will do our best to provide them with the necessary resources. pic.twitter.com/HF9jTN3PxC
— 蔡英文 Cai Ingwen (@iingwen) February 9, 2023
Recall, Foreign Minister Jaushiye Joseph Wu expressed condolences to Turkey on February 6, saying that Taiwan, as a responsible member of the international community and a force for good in the world, donated 200,000 US dollars as humanitarian aid to Turkey. Supporting Taiwan’s rescue efforts, 40 ministry officials announced that a search and rescue team consisting of three rescue dogs and 6.6 metric tons of equipment and devices has been immediately dispatched to assist in disaster relief operations. .
- Andrey Botikov, developer of the Russian coronavirus vaccine, his close friend died
- Put the bow in your ears and wait!
- A new addition to the Fed chairman’s statements
- Do not eat vegetables and fruits in this way!
- Inspection fee increase! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- These symptoms could be a sign of a tumor!
- Don’t eat: we are not aware, but it causes sudden crises!
- Get rid of cellulite naturally I The LifeCo
- The most effective weapon against disease
- EU buys Russian oil products through Morocco and Tunisia