SAFAKNA TURKEY – The Law Proposal to Amend the Electricity Market Law, some laws and Decree Law No. 375 are intended to settle debts to TEDAŞ.
Accordingly, receivables not exceeding 2 thousand TL from receivables arising from electricity consumption and transferred to TEDAŞ in the privatization transfer process, and debts associated with canceled, canceled and liquidated subscriptions that could not be reached due to that TR Identification Number, tax identification number could not be determined, will be deleted.
From October 1, 2021, installment plans for the bulk of outstanding and unstructured debt are offered. Debts will be paid in 5 equal installments without interest until the end of October each year.
- Raise for bags, but not public
- After reading this news, you will never want to use toilet paper again!
- Additional raise request from Memur-Sen
- Will there be a gas discount? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Will bitcoin rise? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Ban on the export of pharmaceuticals
- China’s Preoccupation with Global Markets – Latest News from Turkey and the World
- Cryptocurrency world is in shock!
- President Erdogan met with Netanyahu – News details
- Turkey’s largest economy in the world in 2021 and 2022?