SAFAKNA TURKEY – The Law Proposal to Amend the Electricity Market Law, some laws and Decree Law No. 375 are intended to settle debts to TEDAŞ.
Accordingly, receivables not exceeding 2 thousand TL from receivables arising from electricity consumption and transferred to TEDAŞ in the privatization transfer process, and debts associated with canceled, canceled and liquidated subscriptions that could not be reached due to that TR Identification Number, tax identification number could not be determined, will be deleted.
From October 1, 2021, installment plans for the bulk of outstanding and unstructured debt are offered. Debts will be paid in 5 equal installments without interest until the end of October each year.
- This disease became common before the age of 50!
- Is it bad to drink tea and coffee after iftar?
- How has the life of a Turk who entered the US Army changed? – News details
- This applies to millions! Debts will be structured, penalties will be removed.
- What are the benefits of olive oil? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Congratulations to Stoltenberg from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs – News details
- How Toxins Affect Us I The LifeCo
- The agricultural producer price index in May rose by 2.14% on a monthly basis.
- Global markets see negative – Last Minute Turkey and world news
- Avoid low-quality and cheap sunglasses.