SHAFAQNA TURKEY-Palandöken, in a written statement, argued that the absence of merchants and artisans in the EYT regulation, which was discussed and adopted at the General Assembly of the Turkish Grand National Assembly, is a serious shortcoming.
Emphasizing that merchants and artisans should be included in the rules regarding EYT, Palandoken said:
“In order to regulate the pension conditions of merchants and artisans, it is necessary to equalize the number of bonus days and ensure the unity of norms. This is contrary to the constitutional principle of equality, according to which SSK members retire after 7,200 days and merchants after 9,000 days. This situation causes great dissatisfaction among our merchants. The most important feature of the normounion is that members of the Pension Fund, SSK and Bag-Kur have equal rights. These rights must be granted to all segments without loss of time.”
- Cars announced with a rise in price in November
- Silent Pandemic Warning for Unconscious Antibiotic Use
- Warning for those with chronic diseases in Ramadan
- Tax and Fee Increases for 2023 Announced!
- How was this week in 7 games?
- All OSB plants in Gaziantep are ready for production
- “Crypto and blockchain are not separate from each other”
- Heart attacks and cancer cases exploded!
- Trump is running again in the 2024 election
- Global markets focus on Fed inflation data