Eating before exercising is important in terms of giving the metabolism the strength it needs. Exercises such as running, cycling, and lifting weights should not be done on an empty stomach; Unless, of course, you want to push yourself too hard. If you want to make a sports session interesting and rewarding, you should get the necessary nutrients in advance. It should not be forgotten that there should be a 1-hour break between the time of eating and the time of playing sports.
- NATO-Ukraine Council meets for the first time – News Details
- Losses of lives increased to 20 thousand 213 people!
- How many Turkish liras are traded per gram of gold?
- Accident like a massacre
- The price of onions rose the most in Istanbul in March
- Medicine prices have gone up
- What are the flu symptoms?
- Minister Koca announced! employment of 42 thousand 500 new employees
- Oil Print Week – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- Turkish Doctor Accompanied World-renowned Plastic Surgeon for Surgery