SAFAKNA TURKEY – The brand, bought by a Chinese company in 2015, was unable to sell due to poor financial conditions.
Borgward is a German car manufacturer. After a long struggle for survival, the German company went bankrupt and was acquired by another Chinese company in 2015. The brand, acquired by BAIC Group, also planned to open a factory in Bremen.
In addition to models such as the BX3, BX5, BX6 and BX7, Borgward has introduced an electric version of the BX7 to consumers in the Chinese market. Last year, Borgward sales in the Chinese market were limited to just 3,600 units. However, in 2019, the brand achieved the highest sales volumes since the acquisition by the Chinese group BAIC.
- Regulation of civil servants and pensions!
- DASK to double mandatory earthquake insurance
- What does the market expect from the dollar? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- We support fragile countries like Turkey
- Only 5 per mille of the buyback funds entered the stock market.
- The Danger of “Lead” in Dark Chocolate and Cocoa
- Bonus difference of 93 thousand lira for those who retire in 2022
- These foods that we eat for breakfast are very harmful!
- Streptococcus A Outbreak Alert from the Department of Health
- CBRT inflation estimate – Last Minute Turkey and World News