SAFAKNA TURKEY – The brand, bought by a Chinese company in 2015, was unable to sell due to poor financial conditions.
Borgward is a German car manufacturer. After a long struggle for survival, the German company went bankrupt and was acquired by another Chinese company in 2015. The brand, acquired by BAIC Group, also planned to open a factory in Bremen.
In addition to models such as the BX3, BX5, BX6 and BX7, Borgward has introduced an electric version of the BX7 to consumers in the Chinese market. Last year, Borgward sales in the Chinese market were limited to just 3,600 units. However, in 2019, the brand achieved the highest sales volumes since the acquisition by the Chinese group BAIC.
- Beware of These Unusual Cancer Signs
- Simit also got his share of the price increase!
- Free Market Foreign Exchange Prices – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- Inspection fee increase! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Sanctions come to those who do not make an appointment!
- How much did a barrel of Brent oil cost?
- Foreign trade deficit increased to $8 billion 756 million in November
- Keep children away from this product!
- Those who have heard about the benefits of a mixture of olive oil and lemon run to the kitchen
- After cheese, sausage overtakes meat prices!