SHAFAQNA TURKEY-The Central Bank released balance of payments data for December. Accordingly, the current account deficit was set at $48.7 billion for all of 2022. The current account deficit in 2022 was the highest in 9 years.
The Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey (CBRT) has published a report on the balance of payments for the last month of 2022. Thus, the figure for the current account deficit for the whole of 2022 became clear.
CURRENT DEFICIENCY IN 2022 $48.7 BILLION
The current account balance showed a deficit of $5.9 billion in December. Expectations were that there was a $5 billion deficit. Turkey left 2022 behind with a $48.7 billion current account deficit. The current account deficit in 2022 was the highest in 9 years. It was expected that last year the current account deficit would reach $46 billion 650 million.
According to the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey (CBRT), the current account excluding gold and energy, which is known as a measure of the core balance sheet, posted a $3.5 billion surplus in December. In general, for 2022, the balance of the main current account showed a positive balance of $50.8 billion.
- The Danger of “Lead” in Dark Chocolate and Cocoa
- Congratulations to Tokayev from President Erdogan – News details
- Where is Turkey located in the world?
- Home sales fell 18 percent year on year.
- New blood test for Alzheimer’s developed
- You can be tracked by small wireless earbuds left in your bag or pocket
- Meat is expensive, milk is expensive, what should these people do?
- Record profits for car manufacturers
- Beware of this food! Strengthens bones, relieves joint and back pain
- Some properties in 13 provinces to be sold