SHAFAQNA TURKEY – The results of the CBRT market survey for March have been announced: while in the previous period, the expected 12-month consumer price index was 30.75%, in this survey period it was 31.63%.
The central bank announced where the dollar would rise, first appearing in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- Home sales fell 25% in October
- New investments of the Middle East formation in Yenibogazichi – news details
- The Central Bank of the Russian Federation kept interest rates at the same level
- Expert warns men
- Interest-free loan from KOSGEB for SMEs affected by the earthquake
- China lifts all temporary Covid-19 restrictions
- US Crypto Money Warning
- New statement from a company that knows about the collapse of FTX
- Gold and money specialist: 35 lira will skyrocket
- Damascus International Airport reopened