SHAFAQNA TURKEY-Memur-Sen, as an authorized confederation, will represent civil servants and retired civil servants in meetings that will last for a month between the State Employers’ Committee and civil servants’ unions.
Memur-Sen, who accelerated his work days before the talks, convened an extended council of presidents yesterday to determine contract proposals and a roadmap to follow.
In total, 120 proposals were agreed at the meeting, of which 74 were new, 29 were subject to protection, 17 were not settled in the previous period of collective bargaining.
Memur-Sen, who will share his 120-point proposal with the public on July 24, including wage increases and housing assistance, will submit a proposal file to the Ministry of Labor and Social Security on the same day.
- Known bugs in hot baby!
- Elon Musk: Instrumental use of the dollar will stop its global use
- Powell’s Wind in the Markets – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- Gold gram, dollar and euro jumped up!
- Agricultural input inflation increased by more than 100 percent
- Three Scenarios for the US Debt Crisis from Economists
- The Miracle of Germination I The Benefits of Germination I The LifeCo
- Regulation of the “risk” of bank loans! – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- Cigarettes have risen in price, here are the new prices
- Turkey’s reaction to Russia; “We reject”